The total price of renting an RV on RVezy is based on the nightly fee set by the host, which is the rental amount, as well as other fees determined by the host and RVezy. This may include:
- RVezy service fee: This is a fee charged by RVezy to cover the cost of maintaining our platform as well as offering you support from our dedicated customer service team.
- Cleaning fee: This is a fee charged by most hosts to help cover the cost of cleaning and preparing their RV before and after each rental.
- Add-ons: Many hosts offer various add-ons that you can include in your booking.
- Roadside assistance: RVezy offers roadside assistance coverage for your trip at an additional cost.
- This is an optional service, and you have the ability to change your roadside selection at any time before the start of your trip.
- Insurance: RVezy offers commercial insurance coverage to RV hosts. If a host has qualified to use this coverage for their RV, this means you will be required to pay an insurance fee as the guest.
- You will be able to choose between our standard and premium levels of protection based on your appetite for risk, which will determine your selected deductible for your trip.
- Taxes: A sales tax will be charged to you as a guest based on the province or State where the RV is located. For Canadian guests, the RV host may also charge you their own sales tax (provincial and/or federal, depending on the province where the RV is located).
- Security deposit: The RV host will set a security deposit for their RV which will be charged three days before the start of your trip.