The total price of a reservation on RVezy is based on the nightly rate set by the RV owner (rental amount), plus the addition of other fees or costs determined by either the owner or RVezy. These may include:
- RVezy Service Fee: Fee charged by RVezy to cover the cost of insuring the RVs and allowing us to run smoothly and offer a bilingual customer support
- Cleaning Fee: Fee charged by some owners to cover the cost of cleaning and preparing their RV.
- Add-ons: Many owners offer various optional “add-ons” that you can include in your booking if you wish.
- Roadside Assistance: We offer roadside for an additional fee, and it is an optional service.
- Insurance: You can choose to pay a little extra to lower your deductible level in case of a claim.
- RVezy Tax: Tax is applied on the service fee, and additionally on the roadside, and insurance for the renter. The tax percentage depends on the province of residence of the user.
- Owner Tax: Some owners are registered to collect their own tax on their rental income, and this amount will be incorporated in the full tax amount on the booking details.
- Security Deposit: This amount set by the owner is charged 72 hours before the start date of the rental and will be refunded once the RV is returned and the closeout step is done on the website or the app by both the owner and the renter.