The total price of a booking on RVezy is based on the nightly rate set by the RV owner (rental amount) as well as other fees determined by either the owner or by RVezy. These may include:
- RVezy service fee: Fee charged by RVezy to cover the cost of insuring the RVs and allowing us to run smoothly and offer a bilingual customer support
- Cleaning fee: Fee charged by some owners to cover the cost of cleaning and preparing their RV.
- Add-ons: Many owners offer various optional “add-ons” that you can include in your booking if you wish.
- Roadside assistance: We offer roadside for an additional fee, and it is an optional service.
- Insurance: You can choose to pay a little extra to lower your deductible level in case of a claim.
- Taxes: Visit this article for a full explanation of the RVezy tax: Does RVezy charge renters tax? The tax percentage depends on the province/state of residence of the user.
- Security deposit: This amount set by the owner is charged 72 hours before the start date of the rental and will be refunded once the RV is returned and the closeout step is done on the website or the app by both the owner and the renter.