RVezy's roadside assistance coverage is available 24/7 and is valid across Canada and the United States.
For motorized RVs, roadside assistance coverage costs $18 per night. The roadside assistance coverage includes the following services:
- Towing services
- In Canada: Two tows of up to 140 km each from the place of breakdown to the closest garage, OR one tow of 280 km from the place of breakdown to the closest garage
- In the United States: Two tows of up to 100 miles each from the place of breakdown to the closest garage, OR one tow of 200 miles from the place of breakdown to the closest garage
- Tire replacement (not including the cost of the replacement tire)
- Septic blockage removal
- Battery assistance (not available for house batteries)
- Food spoilage protection (in the event of fridge failure)
- Locksmith services
- Fuel or fluid delivery (up to $50)
- Meal reimbursement (up to $100)
- Taxi reimbursement (up to $50)
- Hotel accommodations (up to $400)
- Rental car for 2 days or up to $150 (authorization required)
If the RV breaks down while you are on your trip, please call Access Roadside at 1-866-227-2213 and provide them with your booking number. You will also have to show them your roadside assistance certificate when they arrive at your location.