If your RV is insured by RVezy then it will be covered to travel almost anywhere in Canada and the United States. The insurance does not cover travel to Mexico.
RVs should not be travelling in the prohibited travel areas mentioned at the bottom of the Terms of Service. The prohibited areas are as follows:
- Death Valley, California between May 1 and August 31
- Logging and non-public roads
- Denali Highway in Alaska
- Burning Man Festival, Nevada USA
- Yukon: North Canol Highway,
- Aishihik Lake Road between Dease Lake and Telegraph Creek
- Alaska: Dalton Highway (Hwy 11) between Coldfoot and Prudhoe Bay, McCarthy Road between Chitina and McCarthy
- Authorization must be obtained to travel in the Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Alaska
When crossing the border into the United States, the renter needs to have on hand the booking voucher, the insurance voucher or the pink slip for the US that needs to be printed by the owner, as well as a copy of the RV registration.
If the renter has selected roadside, he or she will have to take the roadside voucher as well.