The requirements to be an approved driver on RVezy are listed below, and should all be met:
- You should be at least 25 years old
- You should have a full driver’s license for 8 consecutive years and with no restrictions
- An additional endorsement might be required (for example, you may need an endorsement if you are renting an RV with air brakes)
- You shouldn’t have had more than 2 at fault accidents in the last 6 years
- You shouldn’t have had more than 2 minor driving convictions in the past 3 years
- You shouldn’t have been convicted of a criminal code driving offense in the past 3 years
- You shouldn’t have had your automobile insurance cancelled in the last 3 years
- You should have your own personal automobile insurance. If not, we can also accept some other personal insurance like renter’s insurance, house insurance, etc.
- For US rentals, you also shouldn't have had distracted driving charges in the last 3 years
Driver’s licenses from North America, the United Kingdom, the European Union and Australia or New Zealand are accepted.
If you are from any other country and plan to drive in Canada or the US, you will need an international driver’s license that you can acquire at specific offices available in your country.
*In the event of any damages occurring while an unapproved driver is driving the RV, OR in the event of any damages occurring while there is no approved driver/renter on the booking, the resulting damages will not be covered by the insurance and the renter will be fully responsible for the total costs of repairs.