There are a few reasons why a driver application might not be approved.
Below are the requirements to be an approved driver with RVezy.
- You should be at least 25 years old
- You need a full driver’s license (for example class G or 5 in Canada) for 8 consecutive years and with no restrictions.
- An additional endorsement might be required (for example, you may need a Z endorsement if you are renting an RV with air brakes).
- You shouldn’t have more than 2 at fault accidents in the last 6 years
- You shouldn’t have more than 2 minor driving convictions in the past 3 years
- You shouldn’t be convicted of a criminal code driving offense in the past 3 years
- You shouldn’t have your automobile insurance cancelled in the last 3 years
- You should have your own personal automobile insurance. If not, we can also accept some other personal insurance like renter’s insurance, house insurance, etc.
Driver’s licenses from North America, United Kingdom, European Union and Australia or New Zealand are accepted, and if you are from any other country and plan to drive in Canada, you will need an international driver’s license that you can acquire at specific offices available in your country.
If your driver application failed and you fit all of the above criteria please get in touch with us by calling us at 1-855-697 8399 or emailing us, and we will take a look at your driver application.