As part of the mandatory departure inspection, a thorough walkthrough of the RV must be completed. During this step, it is important to make sure that the guest is aware of the RV's features and how to use them, as well as the location of all accessories and equipment.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Emptying the black and grey water tanks
- Filling the freshwater tank
- Using the tank and propane readers
- Operating the generator
- Opening and closing compartments
- Operating the awning and slide-outs
This will help ensure that the guest is familiar with all of these operational features and will be able to safely use the RV during their trip.
Failure to familiarize oneself with the RV features and equipment may result in damages which will be deducted from the guest's security deposit.