RVezy's insurance does not cover tire issues, damages to the interior, losses caused by a mechanical failure due to a lack of maintenance or wear and tear resulting from normal continued use. Tire issues and minor damages to the interior are the renter’s responsibility. Mechanical issues are the owner’s responsibility.
Insurance only covers incidents that happen during the rental period while the RV is in the renter’s possession or while the RV is being delivered by the owner (delivery must be organized and paid for through the site).
Moreover, RVezy’s insurance does not cover claims resulting from incidents occurring in the following prohibited travels areas:
- Death Valley, California between May 1 and August 31
- Logging and non-public roads
- Denali Highway in Alaska
- Burning Man Festival, Nevada USA
- Yukon: North Canol Highway,
- Aishihik Lake Road between Dease Lake and Telegraph Creek
- Alaska: Dalton Highway (Hwy 11) between Coldfoot and Prudhoe Bay, McCarthy Road between Chitina and McCarthy
Travel Authorization must be obtained to travel in the Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Alaska.