RVezy’s insurance and roadside assistance do not cover claims or breakdowns resulting from incidents occurring in the following prohibited travel areas. For that reason, we request the guests to avoid them.
Prohibited Travel Areas
- Logging and non-public roads
- Inaccessible areas
- United States:
- California: Death Valley (between May 1 and August 31)
- Nevada: Burning Man Festival
- Denali Highway
- Dalton Highway (Hwy 11) between Coldfoot and Prudhoe Bay, McCarthy Road between Chitina and McCarthy
- Yukon: North Canol Highway
- British Columbia: Aishihik Lake Road between Dease Lake and Telegraph Creek
Restricted Travel Areas
Authorization must be obtained from RVezy to travel in the Yukon*, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Alaska.
*If an RV is listed in British Columbia and the RV host is insured through ICBC, guests only need to obtain authorization for travel to the Yukon from the host and not from RVezy.