RVezy’s insurance and roadside assistance do not cover claims / breakdowns resulting from incidents occurring in the following prohibited travels areas, for that reason, we request the renters to avoid them:
- Death Valley, California between May 1 and August 31
- Logging and non-public roads
- Denali Highway in Alaska
- Burning Man Festival, Nevada USA
- Yukon: North Canol Highway,
- Aishihik Lake Road between Dease Lake and Telegraph Creek
- Alaska: Dalton Highway (Hwy 11) between Coldfoot and Prudhoe Bay, McCarthy Road between Chitina and McCarthy
Authorization must be obtained to travel in the Yukon*, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Alaska.
Moreover, there are some urban restrictions, and they are listed below:
- Parking of motorhomes and trailers is prohibited in the greater metropolitan areas of:
- Montreal, QC,
- Ottawa, ON
- New York City, NY.
*If an RV is listed in British Columbia, and the Owner is insured through ICBC, travelers need to only obtain authorization for travel to the Yukon from the owner.