RVezy’s insurance and roadside assistance do not cover claims or breakdowns resulting from incidents occurring in the following prohibited travels areas. For that reason, we request the renters to avoid them.
Prohibited Travel Areas
- Logging and non-public roads
- United States:
- California: Death Valley (between May 1 and August 31)
- Nevada: Burning Man Festival
- Denali Highway
- Dalton Highway (Hwy 11) between Coldfoot and Prudhoe Bay, McCarthy Road between Chitina and McCarthy
- Yukon: North Canol Highway
- British Columbia: Aishihik Lake Road between Dease Lake and Telegraph Creek
Restricted Travel Areas
Authorization must be obtained from RVezy to travel in the Yukon*, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Alaska.
*If an RV is listed in British Columbia and the RV owner is insured through ICBC, renters only need to obtain authorization for travel to the Yukon from the owner and not from RVezy.