If you would like more information on Featured RVs, visit this article: What is a Featured RV?
When your RV is featured, your listing will appear in the Featured RVs section of the search results in your area above the other RVs that are not featured.
As a lot of RV owners will opt-in to the Featured RV functionality, your listing may not appear in the results all the time. To give everyone featured RV owner a chance to appear in this section, and to display RVs that fit the renter's needs best based on their search criteria, the order of the Featured RVs will change every day. We also only display the top 20 ranked RVs in the list at any given time.
Validate that your listing is appearing in the Featured RVs section
If you want to ensure that your listing is appearing in the Featured RVs section, follow the steps below:
- Complete a search on the platform for a date range where you know your RV is available and for a duration that meets the minimum number of nights criteria for your listing
- Select your type of RV in the search filters
- Zoom in to your area using the map to the location of your RV
- If your listing still doesn't appear on the first page of Featured RVs, scroll through the listings using the arrows to see if it appears a bit further down
If your listing still does not appear, you can:
- Ensure that the Featured RV option is turned on for your listing by going into the Earn More section of your listing. If you've confirmed that you've opted in and your listing still does not appear:
- Wait 24 hours and complete the above steps once again. Your listing might be promoted more highly tomorrow.
If you complete the above steps and your listing still does not appear, please contact us to get additional help.
Make your RV appear more often in the Featured RVs section
Several factors affect how often your listing appears both in Featured RVs and elsewhere within RVezy. You can improve your listing's visibility, and therefore the number of bookings you receive, by following our listing optimization tips.