If you would like more information on what a Featured RV is, visit our article, What is a Featured RV?
When your RV is featured, your listing will appear in the Featured RVs listing area of search results above all other RVs that are not featured. Since a lot of our owners choose to opt-in to having their RV featured, you might not appear in the results all of the time, as we take into account many factors when deciding whether to display your RV or other listings with the goal to find the exact right RV for the renter that is searching. We also only display the top 20 ranked RVs in the list at any given time.
Validate that Your Listing is Appearing in Featured RVs
If you want to ensure that your listing is appearing in the Featured RVs section when renters complete a search, follow the following steps:
- Find a period in your calendar where your RV is available, and for a duration that your listing settings would allow for a booking
- Search for your city and the date range where your calendar is available
- Select your type of RV (e.g. Motorhome, Class C) in the search filters
- Zoom in to your area using the map to where your RV would appear
- If your RV still does not appear in the first set of Featured RVs section of search, scroll through the listings to see if it appears further down the listings
If your listing still does not appear, you can take the following steps to diagnose the issue:
- Ensure that the Featured RV option is turned on by looking at your listing's "Earn More" section; If it still does not appear,
- Wait 24 hours and complete the above steps once again - your listing might be promoted more highly tomorrow
If you complete the above steps and your listing still does not appear, contact us to get additional help.
Make your RV Appear More Often in Featured RVs
Several factors affect how often your listing appears both in Featured RVs and elsewhere within RVezy. You can improve your listing's visibility, and therefore the number of bookings you receive, by following our Listing Optimization Tips.