For an RV to be covered by our insurance, the following main conditions, among others, need to be met:
- Motorhomes should not be older than 20 years when listed on the website
- Motorhomes must be less than 12.2 meters or 40 feet in length
- Motorhomes must be valued less than $150,000 CDN
- Trailers should be registered in any province or territory in Canada
- Trailers should not be older than 25 years when listed on the website
- Trailers must be valued less than $100,000 CDN
- RVs should not be travelling in the prohibited travel areas mentioned at the bottom of the Terms of Service page.
For older / vintage models, another set of requirements will be needed to confirm whether your unit qualifies for the insurance or not. Those requirements will be communicated to you during the RV verification stage.
It is also important to mention that in case of a claim, the below conditions must be met:
- An approved driver must be added to the booking
- The insurance application must be completed and approved before the RV is released
- The pre and post photos are required on every trip and have to be uploaded within 24 hours of the rental period
- The complete and signed departure and return checklist have to be submitted
For more information about the Insurance, please check the Trust and Safety page.